If you are anything like my clients, you might be suffering from post-Thanksgiving guilt of over indulging. You are also worried and concerned about how you can maintain your health goals over the upcoming holidays. By following the 5 simple coaching strategies below you can stop worrying, stop being concerned and start being in control of your health.
1. Plan what you will eat before you leave home
2. Plan how much (dessert, main course, drinks etc.) you will have before you leave home
3. Walk with toothbrush and toothpaste; brush your teeth after eating
4. Walk around with your purse in one hand and tonic water, water with lemon slices etc. in the other hand.
5. Keep a journal on your mood, energy level, stomach condition, general health, both good and not so great.
By practising the above 5 strategies you will enjoy eating out and dinner celebrations without the guilt of over eating!
A Life Coach is a great resource to use to help create a self-development plan. A Coach will work with you to provide tangible results and support you in transferring the results in all other aspects of your life. A coach will support you to be accountable to your self-development goals, as well as stop to celebrate your achievements along the way.
Call for a complimentary 15-minute coaching session 1-204-229-2634 or Email:email@example.com Website: www.UltimatePotentials.com
Living your best life is our business!
Phyllis Reid-Jarvis, MPH,RD,PCC